You agree that by providing your personal data to us, you are consenting to its use as detailed in the sections below. When you are providing personal data about others, you have the consent of these individuals to supply us with their personal data. We may be unable to offer you any of our products or services unless you provide explicit consent for the collection and use of sensitive personal data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
2. Who we are
We, us, our means Phily's Country Crafts. We are the data controller of the personal data that you provide to us.
2.1 How to contact us
3. How we use your information
When you contact us, whether by phone, email, through our websites or otherwise, we collect information about you. We only collect information that’s relevant to the request you have made.
3.1 What type of information do we collect
Personal information provided by you:
Contact details including email address and telephone numbers
Transactions and payments made to us for you
4. Why do we keep your information
We must always have a legal basis for processing your information. For each purposes of processing your information, we have set out our legal basis here.
5. LEGAL BASES FOR USING INFORMATION
We process personal information for different purposes on the following legal bases:
6. Social Media Platforms. If you interact with social media widgets, share content using social media share buttons, or access features of the Digital Services that contain content or features provided by Social Media Platforms, the relevant Social Media Platforms collect information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of the Social Media Platforms that you engage with to understand their privacy practices, which we do not control.
7. YOUR CHOICES, INCLUDING MARKETING AND INTEREST-BASED ADS OPT-OUTS
Direct Marketing Opt-Outs